MuzikJunki Remix Contest!
The track we are talking about is "Rush" by Muzikjunki and Marco den Held, taken from his recently released album "Junkyard Stories". The album moves from pop to dance to breakbeat and back, covering the full musical spectrum and the first single taken from the album was "Robot", which Muzikjunki made with Flash Republic. "Rush" will be the follow up.
As said, Muzikjunki gives you a chance to work your magic on one of his tracks. Take the original version apart and put it back together again as well as you can and upload your version to us here. The winning remix will be officially released as part of the "Rush" single release, including remixes by Redondo and Biggi. On top of all that goodness, you will also receive an incredible Black Hole Recordings prize package.
Don't wait any longer, download the parts of Muzikjunki's "Rush" here and get on your remixing feet!
The deadline for your submissions is set for the 18th of February 2013.
01. First rule of all, anyone who wants to, can enter the competition. To us it doesn’t matter if you’re 7 or 70, if you come from Argentina or Japan, or if you own a dog or not. Your entry could be the first remix you’ve ever made, or you could be an established artist or producer. So to make things clear, everyone can enter this competition.
02. As an exception to the first rule, only people who are currently employed by Black Hole Recordings are not allowed to enter the competition. Just so you know we do want to give those prizes away!
03. After all the remixes are submitted, we will pick the remixes that we feel are good enough for the single release package.
04. There are also no limits to what style of remix you make. For example, as long as it’s well produced, a dubstep or lounge remix has just as much chance to end up in the voting pool as a trance remix.
05. There is also no limit to the number of times you can enter the competition, so you can remix "Rush" as many times in as many styles as you want.
06. We ask that you submit your remix to us in a proper audio format like AIFF or WAV and in stereo, 16bit/44.1kHz minimally. Remixes submitted in MP3 will not be taking into consideration!
07. If your remix is chosen we will let you know as soon as possible.
08. We will however not notify you if your remix did not make it past our first selection.
09. Of course we don’t want our outtakes/parts to be used for anything else besides making remixes for Muzikjunki's "Rush". Therefore, before you download the outtakes, you must agree to our Terms & Conditions.
10. In short, these Terms & Conditions outline what you can and can’t do when you have the outtakes in your possession. For instance, you can’t put your remix online, nor can you release your remix on any other label and you can’t make another tune with it under your own name. To keep it real simple, the only thing you can do with the outtakes/parts, is make a remix and send it to us for the competition. Any remixes submitted will belong to us, and we will be free to do with them whatever we want.
11. If you’ve downloaded the parts and you could not make something worthwile to send to us, we kindly ask you to dispose of the outtakes at the end of the remix period.
So, we hope everything is clear to you.