Chat with Solarsone and Giuseppe Ottaviani

Following the release of Solarstone presents Pure Trance 2: mixed by Solarstone and Giuseppe Ottaviani, you now have the chance to actually chat with these two DJ’s, listen to music together and ask them anything you want!

Read more

Pre-order Ferry Corsten's 'Once Upon A Night 4' now!

Maven electronic music master Ferry Corsten opens the book for a fourth spellbinding volume in his fabled ‘Once Upon A Night’ series. Over two exactingly structured, seamlessly crafted mix chapters, he chronicles his and Flashover Recordings’ latest clubland adventures. In addition to his...

Read more

Weekend's Teaser (Week 44)

We have a lot of releases every week and we don’t want you to miss out on any of them! That’s why we created this weekly overview with releases coming out in no less than 3 weeks. All of them will be out on November 18 and are of course available on all download portals.

Read more

#WinningWednesday: BT vinyl and poster

It’s Wednesday again!
Yes, that’s exciting news, because it means it’s time for another one of our #WinningWednesdays. Once again we have a real treat for you all.

Read more

97.1% of all albums sell less then 1000 copies

97.1% of all digital albums sell less then 1000 copies. Do you want your album to be on the other 2.9%?

Read more

Weekends’ Teasers (Week 43)

We have a lot of releases every week and we don’t want you to miss out on any of them! That’s why we created this weekly overview with Youtube teasers of releases coming out in no less than 3 weeks. You’ll be the first to hear them! All of them will be out on November 11 and are of course...

Read more

Pure Trance 2 exclusive merchandise and trailer

With the release of Solarstone presents Pure Trance 2 album mixed by Solarstone & Giuseppe Ottaviani coming up on October 28, we also have a great offer for you in our Fine Night merchandise store.

Read more

Black Hole Radio this week with a guestmix from Carina Lund

BHR Radio this week with the latest tracks and remixes from Alex O'Rion & Julie Thompson, Vice, Modern Machines, Sean Tyas & Noah Neimann with Fisher, Tiësto, Exodus & Hugo Rizzo, Mr. Sam, Sound Avtar.
In the second hour we have a special guest-mix by Carina Lund.

Read more